Friday, January 2, 2015

Makeup for bridesmaid's and Bride-Fairmont, San Francisco-Fresh Face Makeup







5.0 star rating
11/16/2014
I got my makeup done for my friends wedding. All of the bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning and the bride couldn't have looked any more beautiful. I personally am picky when it comes to who does my makeup, because I have had bad experiences before. I was shocked with the outcome. My makeup looked exactly like the photo I used for reference. Elissya asked me if I wanted any changes and that she would be happy to make any. I didn't need any. My skin looked perfect. She also did something that most makeup artists apparently don't do (says the photographer). She asked him to take pictures, then she looked at the makeup in them to make sure no one was too shiny. I thought that was really awesome, and the photographer mentioned that is very rare yet important! I would DEFINITELY recommend her to friends!
5.0 star rating
11/24/2014 Loved loved loved my experience with Elissya. I did a trial for my wedding and she didn't hesitate to ask what I liked and didn't like. When wedding day came, even days before, she was so organized, professional and easy to get in touch with. Myself and all 5 of my bridesmaids got airbrush, natural looking make-up and everyone looked amazing. She even stayed to make sure my photographer could get some shots and that we all looked flawless on camera. Good thing she stuck around because she fixed a couple highlighting areas on my face and my pics look awesome. I recommend Fresh Face makeup for everything and anything. I will definitely be using her again for a night out or holiday party!


No comments:

Post a Comment