Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Claremont Hotel Club & Spa, Hair and Makeup-Fresh Face Makeup









Elena D.
  • 0 friends
  • 3 reviews
5.0 star rating
9/30/2014
I searched HIGH AND LOW for hair and makeup for my wedding. I am very particular about my makeup in particular, but I did trials with a number of hairstylists. Suffice to say working with Elissya and Cary (her friend who did hair) for my wedding was such an enjoyable and easy experience on a day where you need things to run smoothly. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup as well. Elissya really cares about making sure people are comfortable, but will look amazing all day. These people are professionals. Cary talked me into a little more volume in my hair knowing that it would fall and he was SOOO right. My hair looked great in pictures throughout the whole evening. You will not find a better hair and makeup team.

No comments:

Post a Comment