Saturday, June 8, 2013

San Francisco Wedding Fresh Face Makeup Hair and Makeup for Nicole Bunny Rosenberg

Even though Nicole's wedding was two years ago, it was one of my favorite weddings to do! Let's start with the engagement photos. Meeting Nicole was amazing, such a sweet kind person.


                                    

Doing hair and makeup for Nicole's bridal party of 2 mothers, 6 Bridemaids and Nicolle could not of been more fun!



                           
Mother of the bride
                           


                             
Twin Sister





                           


                          

                         



















 Email from Nicole

"Hi Elissya!!


I'm so glad you enjoyed doing the wedding—everyone LOVED you. Seriously. All of my bridesmaids were raving about how wonderful you were, and my mother-in-law who didn't want to do make-up at all wrote me a long note after saying how fabulous she looked and how you made her feel like a celebrity.

Not to mention, the photographer and videographer were both raving about how gorgeous everyone looked. I personally felt the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life and I can't thank you enough for making me feel (and look!) that way.

I asked my sister how everyone felt about their make-up and she said "Everyone was obsessed!" It held up all night and I feel like I actually looked more beautiful as the night went on! Thanks again SO much! I can't wait to have you do my makeup again in the future.

Best,

Nicole"


No comments:

Post a Comment