Saturday, June 8, 2013

Fresh Face Makeup Wedding- Jessica and Lawrence-May 11, 2013

At the trial Jessica wanted a pop of color

Day of Jessica's wedding we did more eyes less lip!

Day of Hair and Makeup!

                                 

Andie of Fresh Face Makeup Team doing everyone's hair


                                                                       Bridesmaids

                            

Different looks we tried at the trial

Day of photos


Having fun, not worrying about the hair or makeup!



Email from Jessica

"Elissya! I just wanted to thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job on my makeup! Lawrence LOVED it and everyone commented on how great I and the bridesmaids looked! My mom even liked her makeup! And Andie's job on our hair was also fantastic! Really I couldn't have asked for anything better and I am so thankful and grateful!  If I ever need my picture taken again,I am coming directly to you!Jessica"

No comments:

Post a Comment