Monday, December 9, 2013

Makeup Lesson for a Team of 4- Fresh Face Makeup

Yesterday I did a makeup lesson for four lovely ladies. The photos show the before everyone arrived. I have my makeup and face chart on the table. The after photo is everyone dolled up and ready to go out to dinner. I did a four hour lesson, an hour per person teaching them how to create a day look perfect for them. I taught them about skincare and makeup and the best products for their skin tone. I also go step by step in showing how to do the makeup and have them do the makeup on the other eye. At the end of the lesson I did false lashes for everyone and gave a touch up kit with blotting papers and lip gloss. Now the ladies can go back to work and learned a few tips on how to create a day and night look!








No comments:

Post a Comment